Solar 3C - The Technology
The patented Solar 3C technology was invented, developed and patented by Matt Lee. As an experienced renewables heating engineer, Matt was familiar with the benefits of solar installations but also the shortfalls of twin coil solar cylinders and thermal stores.
Twin coil solar cylinders are forever limited to just delivering solar hot water and the collected energy only going down the plug! Twin coil solar cylinders are therefore forever limited to minimum savings which also reduces the capabilities of the solar collectors installed with twin coil cylinders.
Thermal stores require excessively high standing temperatures just to deliver hot water to the tap. Typically a thermal store will require a standing temperature of 60°C + just to deliver hot water to the tap at 40°C.
- No other hot water cylinder can deliver a way of harnessing solar energy to heat water and living space.
- Specifically designed to work with space heating
- Fits neatly inside a standard airing cupboard
- Can operate from as low as 32°C providing space heating
- Could save an attractive proportion of your heating/hot water energy consumption
- Very end-user and installer friendly
- Cylinder available in 300, 380 and 500 litre capacities
- High quality stainless steel – 25 year guarantee
- Made in the UK
- Minimal maintenance required - current regulations apply
- Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) Eligible
- All cylinders come complete with all unvented kit components
- Turns effective solar gain from weeks into months